Dec 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

My new year resolutions:

1. Spend more time with my family.
2. Keep high expectations of others!
3. Run a minimum of 10 miles at least two days a week.
4. Get out more.
5. Walk with my head up and not staring at the ground.
6. Start drawing again.
7. Start writing again.
8. Learn to block the negative and absorb the positive.
9. Take Yoga in an actual class!
10. Get my merchant license
11. Take it one day at a time. Not like I can go through two at once! :)

I have a ton more, but these mean the most to me. I hope everyone has a great New Year celebration and an even better new year! Peace Out \/

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A most excellent list!! :D Good luck with all of them! I love resolutions.
Your jewelry is beautiful!

mv said...

Such a wonderful list. Thank you for sharing it :) I'm wishing you a wonderful 2010 with accomplished resolutions! :)

ShapedByHand said...

Thank you both so much! :)

Pat said...

I have just found you through Link Love - its a lovely blog you have!